- Prestigious part of the development
- Plot 19 has a south facing garden with Serpentine lake views
- Plot 14,15 & 16 have woodland views
- All benefit from our platinum specification
- Due for the completion this Summer 2019 (July / August)
OPEN HOUSE AT PLOT 30 - SATURDAY 7TH / SUNDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER- 10AM - 4PM.
4 PLATINUM SPECIFICATION PLOTS REMAINING!
The largest of PH properties three developments at Alderley Park, the 33 family homes here are bordered to the South by the beautiful body of water originally created by the Stanley family in the 19th century for recreation.
It’s an idyllic spot; The Serpentine stretches for almost a third of a mile, with its overhanging trees and plentiful wildlife, simply perfect on a lazy summer’s afternoon. The homes here have been arranged around mature trees and woodland, and the eclectic collection ranges in size and style and includes impressive detached villas overlooking the Serpentine itself and the open countryside beyond.
Follow the link to PH properties web site (attached), to see floorpans, availability and general layout and specification.