- Superb dual aspect kitchen/family/dining room with sliding folding doors to garden
- Lovely dual aspect living room with sliding folding doors to garden
- Generous master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Imposing double fronted house with a full height feature window
- Architectural features inspired by Cheshire’s rural heritage with a contemporary twist
- Two car parking spaces one of which is covered
- Delightful garden, not overlooked
- Beautiful communal grounds featuring ornamental ponds, paddocks and areas of woodland
- Secluded rural location but close to local amenities
- Historic parkland setting
A rare opportunity to own a brand new home that’s not overlooked, The Windsor is surrounded by the open country and delightful views of this most desirable part of Cheshire, and offers superb family accommodation with the grandeur of a country house estate.
Traditional exterior features including pitched slate roofs, brick arched windows, pitching eye windows and chunky feature sills, give way t mix with sleek contemporary interiors with high gloss kitchen, Roca sanitaryware and large format ceramic tiles, to provide the epitome of a modern family home.
Downstairs the family/kitchen/dining room opens on to the large rear garden, as does the dual aspect lounge with full-height feature window to the front. Upstairs, the property features a large master bedroom with lavish en-suite including huge walk-in shower, and three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Somerford Booths has existed since medieval times, and the Hall was built in 1612 for Edmund Swetenham. Set in 12.5 acres of rolling countryside overlooking the River Dane, this magnificent Grade II* listed building will be restored alongside the creation of 21 fabulous new homes with the historic grounds as a spectacular backdrop in this most desirable part of Cheshire.
This truly special environment will incorporate many original features including ornamental ponds, a walled garden and specimen trees, and residents will have access to much of the estate grounds, including the ponds that flank the entrance drive, and footpaths right down to dense woodlands on the banks of the River Dane.
The first part of the development, Somerford Square, consists of 14 two and three storey homes set around a formal courtyard. Each home has its own parking space and garden frontage in the landscaped central area, with additional covered parking for each home nearby. These exceptional new properties are directly adjacent to the historic Hall, and provide luxurious four and five bedroom accommodation with generous garden spaces in a breath-taking setting.