- Individual detached bungalow occupying a lovely rural position
- Close to Congleton, Holmes Chapel and Sandbach centres
- Beautifully presented accommodation throughout
- Large dining kitchen and splendid sitting room with multi-fuel burning stove
- Master bedroom suite with aspect over the gardens
- Impressive gardens with lovely southerly views over farmland to the rear
A spacious, individual detached bungalow standing in large and attractive gardens of two thirds of an acre, adjoining open farmland to the rear and occupying a delightful rural position in close proximity to Congleton, Holmes Chapel and Sandbach.
Beautifully presented and well-proportioned accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, spacious dining kitchen with Aga, splendid sitting room open to dining area, large garden room, study/bedroom 4, utility room, cloakroom/WC, master bedroom with range of fitted furniture and en-suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms and shower room.
Beautiful south facing rear garden with attractive open views beyond. Summerhouse/home office, substantial timber store and fuel store.