- Delightful semi-detached country cottage lovely rural surrounds
- Beautifully presented character accommodation
- Excellent detached 2 bedroomed cottage within the grounds
- Large detached garage and useful timber lodge ideal for home office
- Lovely gardens and grounds including a paddock, in all approaching 1.4 acres
A charming semi detached period cottage occupying a wonderful rural location with super open views and extensive grounds of around 1.4 acres including a large garage building and excellent detached two storey cottage.
Main house: Entrance porch, attractive double reception room with open fire, large kitchen breakfast room, utility room, garden room, 2/3 bedrooms (third bedroom currently linking to master bedroom and fitted out as a dressing room) and bathroom with shower cubicle.
Detached cottage: Entrance hall, good sized lounge, fully fitted kitchen breakfast room, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, first floor sitting area with access to walk-out balcony, and second bedroom.
Extensive off-road parking, large detached garage, useful timber lodge ideal for use as a home office, splendid greenhouse, pleasant garden and good sized adjoining paddock.