- A selection of just 14 detached and semi-detached homes
- Set in the grounds of an historic country estate just five minutes from Alderley Edge
- Ranging from three to six bedrooms
- Situated at the southernmost point of Alderley Park
- Featuring the latest home technology and contemporary fittings throughout
Part of this stunning newly created country estate, and situated at the southern most point of Alderley Park, The Ride is approached through a set of suitably imposing gates topped by a pair of imperious eagles, a remnant from the days of the Stanley family. With the cricket pitch and old Gardener’s Cottage (with walled garden beyond) to the left and mature trees and shrubs to the right, the location is superb.
The detached and semi-detached homes here, just 14 of them, range from two to six bedrooms, and have been carefully designed to respect their historic setting. The style of the properties follow the local vernacular, with red brick, bay windows and tall chimneys, yet each features the latest home technology and contemporary fittings throughout.
Follow the link to PH properties web site (attached), to see floorpans, availability and general layout and specification.