- A stunning range of 33 properties in an idyllic spot on the historic Alderley Park Estate
- Ranging from three bedroomed family properties to impressive six bedroomed villas
- Many properties overlooking the Serpentine itself
- Access to an array of facilities on the doorstep
- Use of tennis courts, football pitches, lakes and even its own farm shop
OPEN HOUSE AT PLOT 30 - SATURDAY 26TH & SUNDAY 27TH OCTOBER - 10AM - 4PM
The largest of PH properties three developments at Alderley Park, the 33 family homes here are bordered to the South by the beautiful body of water originally created by the Stanley family in the 19th century for recreation.
It’s an idyllic spot; The Serpentine stretches for almost a third of a mile, with its overhanging trees and plentiful wildlife, simply perfect on a lazy summer’s afternoon. The homes here have been arranged around mature trees and woodland, and the eclectic collection ranges in size and style and includes impressive detached villas overlooking the Serpentine itself and the open countryside beyond.
Follow the link to PH properties web site (attached), to see floorpans, availability and general layout and specification.