- Impressive double-fronted home overlooking the arboretum
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Superb full width kitchen family dining room opening on to garden
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historic Serpentine lake
- Huge living room with feature fireplace and lovely bay window
- Luxurious Master Bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes overlooking garden
- Detached double garage with remote control timber gates to driveway
- Set in the heart of a stunning 400 acre historic country estate
The Cholmondeley (LAST ONE REMAINING) at The Serpentine, offers ample accommodation in the grounds of the historic country estate overlooking the beautiful arboretum. Three large reception rooms, detached double garage & gated driveway. Available for immediate occupation, including carpets.
The largest of PH properties three developments at Alderley Park, the 33 family homes here are bordered to the South by the beautiful body of water originally created by the Stanley family in the 19th century for recreation.
It’s an idyllic spot; The Serpentine stretches for almost a third of a mile, with its overhanging trees and plentiful wildlife, simply perfect on a lazy summer’s afternoon. The homes here have been arranged around mature trees and woodland, and the eclectic collection ranges in size and style and includes impressive detached villas overlooking the Serpentine itself and the open countryside beyond.
Follow the link to PH properties web site (attached), to see floorpans, availability and general layout and specification. Show home & sales centre now open!