- Modern detached house siting in nearly 3.75 acres of private gated grounds
- Delightful rural setting situated off a private lane in the heart of the Cheshire countryside
- Spacious accommodation extending to over 2800 sq ft in all
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms & master dressing room
- Two reception rooms, large breakfast kitchen & study
- Range of small brick & timber outbuildings
A modern country house sitting in extensive grounds of nearly 3.75 acres, situated in a delightful rural setting approached by a long gated driveway, offering superb accommodation extending to well over 2800 sq ft, plus a double garage and range of small outbuildings.
Reception hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, study, cloakroom, four bedrooms & two bathrooms including a master en-suite and dressing room, detached garage, brick garden store & range of timber outbuildings.
NB: It should be noted that the house lies approximately 700m from the proposed HS2 railway line. We do not feel that this will be an issue but should you require any detailed information, scale maps are available to view in our office.