- Modern detached house sitting in about 3.75 acres of private gated grounds
- Delightful rural setting situated off a private lane in the heart of the Cheshire countryside
- Spacious accommodation extending to over 2800 sq ft in all
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms & three reception rooms
- Double garage, several further timber buildings
- Gardens, paddock and pond
A modern country house sitting in extensive gardens and grounds of around 3.75 acres, situated in a delightful rural setting approached over a long private gated driveway, offering superb family accommodation extending to over 2800 sq ft in the most delightful private setting.
Reception hall, sitting room, dining/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, cloakroom, four bedrooms & two bathrooms (one en suite).
Detached double garage, brick garden store & range of timber outbuildings.
Long private driveway, excellent parking, surrounding lawned gardens and adjacent mown paddocks, in all about 3.8 acres.
NB: It should be noted that the house lies approximately 700m from the proposed HS2 railway line should it go ahead.