- Lovely rural farmstead on the edge of the National Park
- Farmhouse, cottage, annex and barn, just over 10 acres in all
- Excellent equestrian facilities including stables and menage
- Stunning rural surroundings just two minutes above Macclesfield
* LOOK AT THE FLY THROUGH VIDEO TOUR *
A lovely, flexible small farmstead in fantastic rural surroundings on the edge of the National Park, boasting the most spectacular long views, yet just two minutes above Macclesfield, with wonderful gardens and grounds of over 10 acres, comprising attractive stone farmhouse with attached annex and two bedroom cottage, detached stone barn and excellent equestrian facilities.
In all the charming farmhouse, annex and cottage (which are all linked) provide over 4000 square feet of accommodation, up to seven bedrooms and five reception rooms, and can be separate as they are today providing rental/income opportunities or very easily combined into one large family house.
There are three driveways, including a fully separate access to the excellent stable yard, which has a large stone two storey barn (with development potential, subject to planning) with stables on the ground floor and storage over, additional timber stable bock and a separate tack room/store. A large rubber based menage has both yard and field access.