- Fabulous rural location in extensive grounds
- Period farmhouse with spacious accommodation
- Large gardens, paddocks and yard, in all approximately 8 acres
- Substantial detached outbuilding
- Great potential for further development
A charming detached period farmhouse in a lovely rural setting close to Arley Hall with potential for improvement, and standing in super cottage gardens and surrounding paddocks, in all about 8 acres.
Entrance hall, through living room, sitting room, snug/study, farmhouse kitchen with adjoining larder, boot room, utility room, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, 4 further bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate WC.
Large detached brick barn, timber stabling, open fronted timber garaging for 4 vehicles (2 open fronted).