- Charming two bedroom 'Italianate' cottage
- Superb town centre location
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Small rear terrace and first floor covered balcony
A charming double fronted Grade II listed period cottage, situated just off King Street in one of Knutsford's prettiest locations, within the heart of the town centre, 100 yards from both Tatton Park and The Moor.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, beautiful bathroom, small rear terrace and first floor balcony.