- Stunning Grade II listed period house
- Wonderful spacious 6500 square foot interior with super room proportions
- Four reception rooms and six/seven bedrooms
- Superb interior with lovely fittings throughout
- Fabulous Westerly facing gardens at the rear
A wonderful 6500 square foot Grade II listed period house on the towns premier road, with an exceptional interior both in terms of quality and layout, enjoying fabulous large landscaped gardens facing Westerly towards Sanctuary Moor.
Reception hall, two staircases, drawing room, games room, study, boot room, stunning kitchen/dining living room leading to orangery and large sitting room, ancillary rooms, master suite with dressing room and en suite, up to six further bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Twin gated entrance drives, york stone forecourt and garaging. Stunning gardens.