- Contemporary detached house built in 2019 with potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Stylish interior with open-plan living kitchen
- Kitchen and lounge with bi-folds doors to rear garden
- Superb principal bedroom with full height feature window and air-conditioning
- Sanitaryware by Villory & Boch
- Guest bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- Large garden
- Excellent position on the edge of the village centre
- Tucked away at the end of a private road
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Contemporary designed detached house, built in 2019, occupying a pleasant position at the end of a private road and standing within a good sized corner garden plot on the edge of the village.
Stylish interior comprising: entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room, spacious dining/living kitchen fitted with a contemporary range of Siematic units incorporating integrated Siemens appliances, utility room, dining room, light and spacious galleried landing, large principal bedroom with floor to ceiling feature window and en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and stylish bathroom.
Potential to extend due to corner plot position, subject to planning permission.
Integral plastered garage with courtesy door from hallway and with remote electric roller shutter door.
Sold with no onward chain.
EPC - Band B
Council tax band - G (Cheshire West & Chester)