- Two architect designed, contemporary barn style properties
- Contemporary and stylish design with focus on light, comfort and space
- High specification construction with aluminium triple glazing, zinc roof, super-insulated and with underfloor heating
- Featuring full height open plan living spaces, internal bridge to bedrooms with aspects through large windows over adjoining farmland
- Stunning contemporary kitchens, bathrooms and bespoke staircases
- Stunning open plan reception hallways with stylish staircases
- Quiet, semi-rural location with open views over lovely adjoining farmland
- Impressive approach over a very long private tarmac driveway
- 10 yr new build warranty
- Carpets included
Impressive and individually designed contemporary styled new build detached house, providing a wonderful expanse of light and spacious accommodation, occupying a delightful semi-rural location with open views over adjoining farmland to the rear.
Superb open plan hallway with stylish bespoke staircase rising to a galleried landing with full height ceiling above, opening to large family/dining kitchen with breakfast island and sliding doors to the rear garden, cloaks area, WC, lounge, sitting/TV room, playroom/study, utility room, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms serviced by 2 family bathrooms.
The property is approached via a very long, recently installed tarmacadam driveway off Yatehouse Lane with farmland to either side. The property enjoys a generous gardens with paved patio areas and good sized lawn. Large driveway to the front provides ample parking.
Note: The internal photos shown within this advert are CGIs and are provided to give an indication of how the property could look once furnished and how the space can best be utilised. Please note that the kitchen colour and bathroom tiling etc differ from those installed in the house.
EPC: band to be confirmed
Council tax band: TBC