- An attractive period home in Knutsford town centre
- Accommodation over four floors, including a converted cellar
- Stylish modern presentation throughout with some period charm
- Moments from a vast selection of amenities and transport links
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including an ensuite
- Great occasional bedroom / study on lower ground floor
A large 1500 square foot town house, stylishly presented, in one of the town centres most desirable sectors. The property is a superb example, providing generously proportioned accommodation over four floors, which enjoys a contemporary feel while retaining the original charm.
Entrance hall, bay-fronted sitting room, rear lounge and a dining kitchen featuring a high-spec fitted kitchen and contemporary glass partition. Stairs descend to a superb converted cellar chamber which can be used as a bedroom or additional living accommodation or study. The first floor offers Two wonderful double bedrooms, including a particularly large principal bedroom to the front, and a super contemporary four piece bathroom. Stairs raise to the loft level which offers a further double bedroom and an ensuite shower room.
Attractively landscaped walled gardens to the rear, ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining.