- Distinctive cottage style modern detached house in excellent location
- Lovely open plan accommodation built as a quality bespoke commission in 2011
- High insulation standards - SAP rating - 75
- Walking distance of the town centre, The Heath and Tatton Park
- Potential to create three bedrooms (currently two) with some alterations to the first floor accommodation
- Pretty surrounding gardens including well stocked borders, small lawn, rockery waterfall and vegetable patch
- Driveway providing parking for several cars and access to detached timber framed car barn with attached workshop
A distinctive cottage style modern detached house, completed in 2011 to an excellent standard and situated in delightful landscaped gardens, within easy reach of the town centre and a short walk from The Heath and Tatton Park.
Entrance hall, WC, dining kitchen open to lounge with double doors to a covered terrace, snug/office (occasional third bedroom), utility room, principle bedroom with en-suite bathroom and guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. Potential to create three first floor bedrooms with some alterations to the first floor layout.
Driveway providing parking for several cars and giving access to a detached timber framed car barn with attached workshop.
Pretty gardens including well stocked borders, small lawn, rockery waterfall and vegetable patch.
A lovely home close to the town centre and providing perhaps an excellent opportunity for a retiree/couple looking to downsize.