- Attractive semi-detached cottage requiring updating
- Spacious and versatile accommodation extending to 1800 sq ft
- Charming rural location enjoying pleasant views
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms, one of which is open to the kitchen
- Large garden and parking
An attractive semi-detached period cottage requiring refurbishment, with a large rear garden bordering fields, situated in a charming position within the rural hamlet of Smallwood.
Entrance hall, downstairs w.c, sitting room, kitchen open to breakfast room, rear hall, morning room, rear hall / utility room, ground floor bedroom with shower room, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
York stone driveway providing parking for two cars and large rear garden.