- Large open plan kitchen family room plus utility room
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Large living room with feature fireplace and seperate dining room
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historic Serpentine lake
- Impressive master bedroom with luxury ensuite bathroom
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis courts and gym
The Blanch on The Serpentine is a five bedroom, three bathroom detached residence in the heart of this outstanding development. Featuring a vast kitchen, family dining room running the entire width of the house! Available for immediate occupation including carpets & light fittings.
The largest of PH properties three developments at Alderley Park, the 33 family homes here are bordered to the South by the beautiful body of water originally created by the Stanley family in the 19th century for recreation.
It’s an idyllic spot; The Serpentine stretches for almost a third of a mile, with its overhanging trees and plentiful wildlife, simply perfect on a lazy summer’s afternoon. The homes here have been arranged around mature trees and woodland, and the eclectic collection ranges in size and style and includes impressive detached villas overlooking the Serpentine itself and the open countryside beyond.
Follow the link to PH properties web site (attached), to see floorpans, availability and general layout and specification.