- Derelict farmhouse with planning permission to extend and refurbish
- Superb rural location with fantastic surrounding views
- Gardens and grounds of 2.66 acres
- Planning permission for 3394 square feet
- Still benefits from permitted development rights
SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
An attractive derelict period farmhouse in a wonderful rural location with detailed planning permission to extend and refurbish into a stunning family home of about 3400 square feet, standing in large surrounding gardens and a paddock to the rear, in all about 2.66 acres.
Planning permission has been obtained 19/5562M (link attached) to extend and alter to create a balanced 3400 square foot family home which provides five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and three/four reception rooms, sat within large gardens and a paddock, with a substantial driveway and a detached double garage.
Permitted development rights are still intact allowing for the potential for an even larger property, subject to complying with the necessary regulations.
PLEASE NOTE, SITE VISITS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY OUR OFFICES AND THE HOUSE IS DANGEROUS IN PARTS AND IS THEREFORE NOT SUITABLE FOR COMPLETE INSPECTION