- Large period house in a superb town centre location
- Spacious accommodation refurbished to an excellent standard
- Attractive landscaped gardens
- Double garage and separate detached store and boot room
- Quality breakfast kitchen with high quality 'Miele' integrated appliances
- Large living room, dining hall and conservatory garden room
- Three bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms
A remodelled and beautifully refurbished Grade II * listed period residence, occupying a superb town centre location, offering spacious accommodation of over 2000 sq ft, attractive landscaped gardens and a double garage.
Marble Arch Cottage, is a most interesting period house, originally dating back to the 17th Century, being of notable historical interest locally, and adjoining a former guest house which features in Mrs Gaskells 'Cranford'.
Dining hall open to kitchen breakfast room, large living room with room dividing double sided fireplace, garden room, master bedroom with period style en-suite bathroom, two further bedroom with quality bespoke built in furniture, shower room and first floor laundry room.
Double garage with electric doors and mezzanine storage, separate brick built store room with adjoining dog wash / boot room.