- Unique country house set in delightful one acre gardens
- Remodelled and extended with fabulous reception rooms including a large orangery
- Large master bedroom suite with fitted dressing room
- Three further bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities
- Superb bespoke detached garden room/home office
- Garage block incorporating ancillary living accommodation and three garages
- Delightful mature gardens with lovely rural views beyond
A beautifully remodelled and extended detached country house occupying a delightful location and standing in impressive mature gardens extending to just over an acre, with an excellent small garden house, and triple;e garage with useful guest accommodation.
Reception hall, cloakroom/WC, family room with library area, dining room with steps down to large drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room with hand painted units and walk-in pantry, utility room, conservatory/garden room, orangery, master bedroom with substantial dressing room and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom and two further double bedrooms with en-suite facilities.
Glorious established gardens with extensive lawns, elevated patio area and views over adjoining countryside. Detached brick garden house/home office.