- Lovely semi detached family house on the edge of the village
- Magnificent far reaching views from its elevated location
- Superb position right on the edge of the trails to Delamere Forest
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms and two/three reception rooms
- Excellent long gated driveway and landscaped three quarter acre gardens
An extended and refurbished semi detached family house on the edge of Delamere Forest and Kelsall village, situated in a very special elevated rural position with wonderful far reaching views, standing in gated landscaped gardens of a little over three quarters of an acre.
Entrance hall, wc, dual aspect lounge, dining room/family room, large kitchen/breakfast/living room overlooking the garden, utility room, five bedrooms, two bathrooms over two upper floors.
Long gated driveway, large turning forecourt and detached double garage with room over. Terraces, lawned gardens, in all about 0.8 acres.