- Traditional, individually designed detached house
- Spacious and flexible family accommodation
- Large open-plan kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom suite with fitted dressing room
- 5 further bedrooms and 3 shower rooms
- Second floor bedroom with large rood terrace and adjoining sitting room/bed 6
- Large southerly facing rear garden
- Excellent location close to Hale, Bowdon, Altrincham and Hales Barns
A refurbished and individually designed detached family house occupying an excellent cul-de-sac location, with mature southerly facing rear garden and flexible, tastefully presented accommodation.
Traditional entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, formal sitting room with wood burning stove, family room, study, large kitchen/living room with pantry, utility room, master bedroom with spacious en-suite and fitted dressing room, 3 further first floor bedrooms (1 with en-suite and 2 having use of a 'Jack & Jill' shower room), second floor bedroom with large roof terrace, adjoining sitting room/bedroom 6, shower room and storage room.
Gated driveway, double garage and delightful rear garden with mature wooded aspect beyond.