- Spacious ground floor duplex apartment
- Stunning drawing room with a beautiful hand painted ceiling
- Large en-suite first floor bedroom
- Farmhouse style dining kitchen
- Garage and parking
- 14 acres of communal gardens and grounds
A stunning ground floor duplex apartment boasting spacious accommodation and a wealth of original period features, forming part of a magnificent Grade II listed country house development, set within 14 acres of communal grounds in a charming rural location.
Splendid main reception hall, private entrance hall, cloak room / w.c, principal reception room with a beautiful hand painted ceiling mural and large sash windows enjoying open views, generous size dining kitchen, double bedroom with quality built in furniture and quality en-suite bathroom. Ample parking and single garage.