- Impressive country house extending to around 4500 sqft
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/living/dining space
- Four reception rooms in all
- Master bedroom with double dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Triple detached garage building
- Large gardens, long gravel driveway
- In all approaching 18 acres
A large and impressive country house in a lovely rural position with refurbished accommodation extending around 4500 sqft including gardens and grounds extending to about 18 acres, located in a wonderful rural situation on the edge of the village on a very sought after quiet country lane.
The property underwent extensive refurbishment three years ago, and still offers potential buyers an opportunity to further develop both internally and within the extensive grounds, and the interior of garaging, has yet to be completed.
Porch, entrance hall, main living room, media room, kitchen/living/dining room open to family room, utility room, ground floor bedroom/sitting room, study, boiler room, master bedroom with double dressing rooms and en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms, two with en suites, and a family bathroom.
Gravelled driveway, triple detached garage building with room above which requires finishing, large gardens, and a mix of paddock and fields to around 18 acres in total.