- Stunning country manor house
- Private grounds of over 6 acres
- Five bedrooms (all en suite)
- Triple garage with room above
- Further garaging for gardening equipment
- Exceptional open planning kitchen/dining/ living space with orangery.
- Leisure complex including pool, Jacuzzi, steam room & bar
- Beautifully landscaped gardens including paddock & lake
A beautifully presented immaculate country house on the outskirts of Wilmslow, with around 7000 sq.ft of well balanced and flexible accommodation, including a truly superb leisure suite, set in perfectly manicured, private and mature grounds of over 6 acres, including paddocks, formal gardens, and a small lake.
Impressive galleried entrance hall with a feature cantilevered staircase complemented by a wrought iron balustrade, W.C/cloakroom, media room, study, drawing room, superb open plan kitchen/living/dining area boasting a hand painted Clive Christian kitchen with integrated Gaggenau appliances, and an attached orangery opening out onto a stunning decked area overlooking the gardens, utility room.
Superb indoor leisure complex with large swimming pool, steam room, jacuzzi, shower/changing room, WC.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and his and hers fitted dressing rooms, four further double bedrooms across two floors, all with en suite bathrooms and walk in wardrobes.
The property is approached via a long private driveway with electric gates, triple garage with games room and WC above, a separate quadruple garage/garden equipment building, and charming log cabin/summer house with wood burning stove and decked area overlooking the lake.
Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds including paddocks, in all about 6 acres.