- Beautiful period town house overlooking Knutsford Heath
- Very spacious interior with lovely large rooms
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden
- Parking for a couple of cars
- Short walk to the town centre
A beautiful period town house with spacious accommodation in a super town centre position overlooking Knutsford Heath at the front, and with a courtyard garden at the rear. The house is just a short walk to the town and Tatton Park.
The ground floor accommodation consists of, hall, living room, dining room open to kitchen, utility room, and two lower ground floor cellar rooms. At first floor level there are two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. On the second floor are three further excellent sized bedrooms, several having lovely period features.
Externally the property has off road parking for a couple of cars and a delightful courtyard garden to the rear.