- Attractive semi-detached country house
- Planning permission approved for a large single story extension
- Delightful rural position between villages of Over Peover and Goostrey
- Enjoying wonderful views of Jodrell Bank
- Four bedrooms two bathrooms
- Quality kitchen with large central island
- Two formal reception rooms plus large oak frame garden room
- Formal gardens and small paddock
A most attractive semi-detached period house with planning permission granted for a large single story extension, occupying a delightful rural position enjoying views across rolling countryside and the Jodrell Bank Observatory, set in approximately 1/3 of an acre including formal gardens and a small paddock.
Entrance porch, large kitchen breakfast room, hall, w.c, utility room, dining room, sitting room, extended oak frame garden room, four bedrooms including three good size double, two bathrooms including an en-suite.
Range of timber frame outbuilding with planning permission for two alternative schemes to demolished and replaced with a large attached (and detached) single storey annex.
Cheshire East planning references 18/1354C and 19/0496C