- Charming period cottage close to Congleton with character accommodation
- Retained period features
- Lovely garden extending to approx 1 acre with adjoining paddock
- Modernised kitchen and substantial conservatory/garden room
- Large master bedroom with huge en-suite bathroom with shower
- Excellent range of outbuildings including stabling
A charming detached period cottage occupying a lovely rural location, standing in large and beautifully maintained gardens, with adjoining paddock and excellent outbuildings, in all about two acres or thereabouts in all.
Entrance hall, boot room, shower room, sitting room, substantial conservatory, dining room with adjoining bar, modern fitted kitchen with adjoining breakfast room, study and utility room. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and large en-suite bathroom with shower, 3 further bedrooms (one with adjoining playroom) and family bathroom.
Lovely 1 acre gardens including a feature pond, excellent outbuildings including a substantial detached garage/workshop and stabling. Paddock.