- Attractive Grade II Listed period farmhouse
- Large gardens and adjoining land, totalling 3.69 acres
- Large wildlife pond
- Excellent semi-rural position between Knutsford and Alderley Edge
- Spacious accommodation extending to approximately 3,800 sq. feet
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- 6 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms
- Detached double garage and useful brick outbuilding
Attractive Grade II Listed detached farmhouse requiring some further improvement occupying a delightful semi-rural position between Knutsford and Alderley Edge, and standing in pleasant, established gardens with adjoining land, extending in total to 3.7 acres or thereabouts.
Covered porch, entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room with wood burning stove, sitting room with open fire, dining room through to timber framed conservatory, breakfast/living kitchen with Aga, utility room, shower room/WC, boot room, three first floor bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), bathroom and store room, three second floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Detached double garage, large workshop with adjoining fuel store, substantial greenhouse and wildlife pond.