- Attractive detached period cottage
- Beautiful grounds extending to approximately 1.4 acres
- Rural location backing onto woodlands and bordering fields
- Spacious and versatile accommodation extending to nearly 2200 sq ft
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Four reception rooms and converted cellars
- Large garage block incorporating workshop and stable
A charming detached period house, sitting in grounds extending to approximately 1.4 acres in a delightful rural setting, offering nearly 2200 sq ft of tastefully presented accommodation plus a range of outbuildings incorporating a triple size garage and workshop with adjoining stable and shower room.
Main house: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, breakfast room open to kitchen, study, utility room, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite).
Triple size garage with adjoining workshop, stable and store room incorporating a shower room.