- Beautifully presented completely remodelled detached family house
- Stunning nordic styling with hand made Sebastian Cox Kitchen by DeVol
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms
- In all around a third of an acre
- Lovely no through road and superb gated gardens
- Lakeside walk on the doorstep and lovely surrounding countryside
A beautifully remodelled and largely reconstructed detached family house in superb mature gated gardens of around a third of an acre, presented in a lovely Scandinavian style, with large bright and airy accommodation over two floors.
Entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, family room, large open dining room, hand made kitchen/breakfast room from Sebastian Cox by DeVol, utility room, five bedrooms, three bathrooms (two en suite).
The house has been beautifully finished in a relaxing contemporary way, with underfloor heating on the ground floor, stone and wide plank oak floors and an abundance of natural light through huge aluminium windows.
Gated gravelled driveway, superb mature lawned gardens with terrace, about a third of an acre. Planning permission for double detached car barn.
The house in situated on a quiet no through lane close to a lovely wooded mere providing a lovely walk just moments away, and both Holmes Chapel and Knutsford are just a few minutes by car. An excellent local pub The Three Greyhounds is less than a mile from the house.