- Extended and beautifully refurbished semi-detached cottage
- Semi-rural position only a mile from Knutsford town centre
- Open views over farmland to the rear
- Attractive landscaped gardens
- Detached gym studio / home office
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms plus oak frame orangery
A charming semi-detached period cottage, with very pretty cottage gardens and a detached office/studio, offering extended accommodation presented in excellent order throughout, and enjoying wonderful views backing onto farmland.
Accommodation in brief: Recently refitted kitchen open to breakfast room, oak frame orangery, inner hall, downstairs wc, sitting room, dining room / study, converted lower ground floor, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite).
Brick built gym studio / home office, parking space for three cars, attractive landscaped gardens.