- Impressive section of a fabulous Grade II Listed hall
- Private driveway with lawned gardens and turning circle to the front
- 3,500 sq ft of beautifully proportioned accommodation
- 6 bedrooms including excellent master suite
- Private gardens and detached double garage
- Lovely rural position close to Alderley Edge village
The central and most impressive section of a fabulous Georgian Grade II Listed hall, situated in a lovely rural setting at the end of a long driveway, on the outskirts of Alderley Edge.
Porch, entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, five further bedrooms (one with large dressing room off), two bathrooms and separate WC. Cellars including wine and fuel stores.
Private driveway providing ample parking with central turning circle and gardens to the front. Private courtyard gardens and detached double garage to the rear.