- Extended and refurbished detached house in over 4 acres
- Planning permission granted for a separate 4 bed detached house and commercial building
- Stunning rural location enjoying far reaching views
- Beautifully appointed throughout
- Large open plan living/dining kitchen
- Two further reception rooms
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Range of outbuildings
- Cheshire East planning ref. 14/0796C
An extended and beautifully refurbished period farmhouse in over 4 acres of grounds, with an additional plot with planning approved for both a large contemporary house and a separate commercial building. Situated in a delightful rural location on the edge of the Dane Valley, enjoying splendid views over rolling countryside towards Mow Cop.
House: Entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan living/dining kitchen, large double reception room, family room, cellar, utility room, five bedrooms (including a single room currently used as a dressing room), two quality bathrooms including an en-suite.
Outduildings: Brick barn and adjoining double garage, two single story timber frame barns (one housing an office with kitchen).
Planning permission granted for a large contemporary house and separate commercial building. Cheshire East planning reference 15/1158C