- Fabulous kitchen/family/dining space opening onto garden
- Delightful entrance hall with feature staircase and galleried landing
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room
- Four further bedrooms, one with en-suite, and family bathroom
- Integrated double garage accessed directly from utility room
- Architectural features inspired by Cheshire’s rural heritage with contemporary styling
- Set around a village green at the end of a long private drive
- Surrounded by seven acres of managed private grounds with pond, lake and woodland walks
- Exclusive residents’ access makes it ideal as a children’s play area, for summer picnics or simply for walking your dog.
- Excellent location just minutes from Alderley Edge and Prestbury, or from Macclesfield’s amenities.
Plot 4 - A family home in distinctive style, this lovely double-fronted property stands out with its central full-height feature window creating a light and airy entrance hall. The ground floor comprises three reception rooms: a versatile dining room or study, a sizeable living room with feature fireplace and double doors through to the superb kitchen/family/dining area with two sets of sliding folding door onto the garden, creating an impressive entertaining space or open-plan living on the grandest scale.
A large utility room completes the downstairs, while upstairs boasts five bedrooms and three bathrooms, including the large master bedroom suite. Overlooking the garden and countryside beyond, this sumptuous room includes a large en-suite with separate bath and walk-in shower.
Approached by a long, private drive, the nine luxurious five-bedroomed detached homes and three delightful terraced cottages (sold) at Heys Green are arranged around a small ‘village green’, reflecting one of the traditions of rural living. They also reflect Cheshire’s agricultural heritage, with many architectural features based on the local vernacular. These include natural slate roofs with exposed spar feet, rustic brick detailing to the eaves, brick arched windows, chunky stone style sills and traditional gravel drives – all designed to create an air of authenticity, but with distinctly modern twists such as the contemporary grey windows.
Each property has a generous plot with views over open countryside, as well as private access to one of Heys Green’s most attractive features – the surrounding three acres of pasture woodland, pond and small lake for the exclusive enjoyment of residents.
These private grounds provide security and seclusion as well as a fantastic safe playground for children, the ideal spot for a summer picnic by the lake, a circuit for your daily fitness routine or just lovely walks with your dog. The area will be managed on behalf of the residents, and undoubtedly become a magical setting for any family.
Heys Green’s idyllic rural location is in the delightful village of Henbury, just minutes from South Manchester’s fashionable spots of Alderley Edge and Prestbury. It’s in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, yet surprisingly well-placed for local amenities.
Macclesfield train station is just four miles away, with regular commuter services to Manchester and high speed links to London. Manchester Airport is a mere 20 minutes’ drive too, as is the region’s motorway network via the airport junction of the M56 or Junction 19 of the M6.
So while it has all the benefits of country living, Heys Green also offers easy access to the rest of the region.