- Wonderful secluded location close to the village centre
- Fabulous established gardens extending to just over one third of an acre
- Tastefully modernised and deceptively spacious accommodation
- Contemporary breakfast kitchen with bi-folding doors to rear garden
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- 3 bedrooms, 2 well appointed shower rooms
- Gated driveway
A modernised detached dormer house standing in a fabulous garden plot extending to just over one third of an acre, and occupying a lovely location down a secluded private road within Goostrey Village.
Covered porch, entrance hall with oak and glass staircase, cloakroom/WC, dining/sitting room, snug, excellent contemporary breakfast kitchen, large utility room, lounge with wood burning stove open to brick based garden room/conservatory, main bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms (one currently being utilised as a dressing room) serviced by a Jack and Jill shower room.
Wonderful, established gardens with substantial patio.