- West-facing plot overlooking woodland and pond with open countryside beyond
- Delightful entrance hall with feature staircase and galleried landing
- Fabulous kitchen/family/dining space opening onto garden
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room
- Integrated double garage accessed directly from utility room
- Architectural features inspired by Cheshire’s rural heritage with contemporary styling
- Set around a village green at the end of a long private drive
- Surrounded by seven acres of managed private grounds with pond, lake and woodland walks
- Exclusive residents’ access makes it ideal as a children’s play area, for summer picnics or simply for walking your dog.
- Excellent location just minutes from Alderley Edge and Prestbury, or from Macclesfield’s amenities.
OPEN DAY - SATURDAY 20TH JULY & SUNDAY 21ST JULY - 12 - 3PM
Plot 5 A lovely double-fronted property on a generous corner plot with gardens to side and rear, this distinctive family home makes a fantastic first impression with its central full-height feature window and light, airy entrance hall. From here you’ll find a versatile dining room/study, excellent-sized living room with feature fireplace and the fabulous kitchen/family/dining area with two sets of sliding folding doors to the garden and large utility room off. Double doors between the living room and family area can also be opened up to create an ideal entertaining space.
On the first floor are five spacious bedrooms, together with three bathrooms. The master bedroom is, naturally, the most impressive, with views over the garden and countryside beyond and an excellent en-suite with separate bath and walk-in shower. All in all, a property to captivate even the most discerning homeowner.
With five bedrooms and three bathrooms in total, the property has ample space for the whole family – the master bedroom is particularly impressive, boasting an amazing en-suite bathroom with feature basin and separate bath and shower, as well as a separate dressing room. Approached by a long, private drive, the nine luxurious five-bedroomed detached homes and three delightful terraced houses (sold) at Heys Green are arranged around a small ‘village green’, reflecting one of the traditions of rural living.
They also reflect Cheshire’s agricultural heritage, with many architectural features based on the local vernacular. These include natural slate roofs with exposed spar feet, rustic brick detailing to the eaves, brick arched windows, chunky stone style sills and traditional gravel drives – all designed to create an air of authenticity, but with distinctly modern twists such as the contemporary grey windows.
Each property has a generous plot with views over open countryside, as well as private access to one of Heys Green’s most attractive features – the surrounding pasture woodland, pond and small lake for the exclusive enjoyment of residents.
These private grounds provide security and seclusion as well as a fantastic safe playground for children, the ideal spot for a summer picnic by the lake, a circuit for your daily fitness routine or just lovely walks with your dog. The area will be managed on behalf of the residents, and undoubtedly become a magical setting for any family.
Heys Green’s idyllic rural location is in the delightful village of Henbury, just minutes from South Manchester’s fashionable spots of Alderley Edge and Prestbury. It’s in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, yet surprisingly well-placed for local amenities.
Macclesfield train station is just four miles away, with regular commuter services to Manchester and high speed links to London. Manchester Airport is a mere 20 minutes’ drive too, as is the region’s motorway network via the airport junction of the M56 or Junction 19 of the M6.
So while it has all the benefits of country living, Heys Green also offers easy access to the rest of the region.