- Fabulous kitchen/family/dining space opening onto garden
- Delightful entrance hall with feature staircase and galleried landing
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room
- Four further bedrooms, one with en-suite, and family bathroom
- Integrated double garage accessed directly from utility room
- Architectural features inspired by Cheshire’s rural heritage with contemporary styling
- Set around a village green at the end of a long private drive
- Surrounded by seven acres of managed private grounds with pond, lake and woodland walks
- Exclusive residents’ access makes it ideal as a children’s play area, for summer picnics or simply for walking your dog.
- Excellent location just minutes from Alderley Edge and Prestbury, or from Macclesfield’s amenities.
Plot 2 - Squirrels Leap offers exceptional family space and beautifully-appointed accommodation, with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms. From the welcoming entrance hall the generous sitting room provides a lovely ambience with its feature fireplace, and beyond that the fabulous kitchen/family/dining area forms the centre of the home, with sliding folding doors opening onto the delightful garden and a useful utility room giving direct access to the garage.
Upstairs, the superb master bedroom has a simply amazing en-suite with separate bath and shower, feature basin and separate dressing room. As well as a family bathroom, one of the four further bedrooms – all offering generous space – has its own en-suite. A quite exceptional family home.
Approached by a long, private drive, the nine luxurious five-bedroomed detached homes and three delightful terraced cottages (sold) at Heys Green are arranged around a small ‘village green’, reflecting one of the traditions of rural living. They also reflect Cheshire’s agricultural heritage, with many architectural features based on the local vernacular. These include natural slate roofs with exposed spar feet, rustic brick detailing to the eaves, brick arched windows, chunky stone style sills and traditional gravel drives – all designed to create an air of authenticity, but with distinctly modern twists such as the contemporary grey windows.
Each property has a generous plot with views over open countryside, as well as private access to one of Heys Green’s most attractive features – the surrounding three acres of pasture woodland, pond and small lake for the exclusive enjoyment of residents.
These private grounds provide security and seclusion as well as a fantastic safe playground for children, the ideal spot for a summer picnic by the lake, a circuit for your daily fitness routine or just lovely walks with your dog. The area will be managed on behalf of the residents, and undoubtedly become a magical setting for any family.
Heys Green’s idyllic rural location is in the delightful village of Henbury, just minutes from South Manchester’s fashionable spots of Alderley Edge and Prestbury. It’s in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, yet surprisingly well-placed for local amenities.
Macclesfield train station is just four miles away, with regular commuter services to Manchester and high speed links to London. Manchester Airport is a mere 20 minutes’ drive too, as is the region’s motorway network via the airport junction of the M56 or Junction 19 of the M6.
So while it has all the benefits of country living, Heys Green also offers easy access to the rest of the region.