- Fabulous kitchen/family/dining space with separate utility
- Imposing L-shaped home on West-facing plot overlooking open country
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite featuring separate bath and walk-in shower
- Four further bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite
- Attached double garage plus parking for two cars on gravel drive
- Architectural features inspired by Cheshire’s rural heritage with contemporary styling
- Set around a village green at the end of a long private drive
- Surrounded by shared seven acres of managed private grounds with pond, lake and woodland walks
- Exclusive residents’ access makes it ideal as a children’s play area, for summer picnics or simply for walking your dog.
- Excellent location just minutes from Alderley Edge and Prestbury, or from Macclesfield’s amenities.
FINISHED SHOW HOUSE AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT.
Plot 7 - With its combination of distinctive features, stylish design and practical space, this impressive L-shaped house makes an ideal family home. Set on an attractive West-facing plot overlooking open countryside, it welcomes you with a spacious entrance hall leading to a generous sized living room, gorgeous separate dining room and simply fabulous kitchen/family/dining area and utility room. This offers a remarkable amount of open-plan space, especially with two sets of sliding folding doors giving access to the rear garden.
Upstairs, the galleried landing leads to five bedrooms and three bathrooms, including a superb master bedroom with its outstanding en-suite featuring separate bath and walk-in shower. Outside is an attached double garage and driveway with parking for two cars.
Approached by a long, private drive, the nine luxurious five-bedroom detached houses and three delightful terraced cottages (sold) at Heys Green are arranged around a small ‘village green’, reflecting one of the traditions of rural living. They also reflect Cheshire’s agricultural heritage, with many architectural features based on the local vernacular. These include natural slate roofs with exposed spar feet, rustic brick detailing to the eaves, brick arched windows, chunky stone style sills and traditional gravel drives – all designed to create an air of authenticity, but with distinctly modern twists such as the contemporary grey windows.
Each property has a generous plot with views over open countryside, as well as private access to one of Heys Green’s most attractive features – the surrounding three acres of pasture woodland, pond and small lake for the exclusive enjoyment of residents.
These private grounds provide security and seclusion as well as a fantastic safe playground for children, the ideal spot for a summer picnic by the lake, a circuit for your daily fitness routine or just lovely walks with your dog. The area will be managed on behalf of the residents, and undoubtedly become a magical setting for any family.
Heys Green’s idyllic rural location is in the delightful village of Henbury, just minutes from South Manchester’s fashionable spots of Alderley Edge and Prestbury. It’s in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, yet surprisingly well-placed for local amenities.
Macclesfield train station is just four miles away, with regular commuter services to Manchester and high speed links to London. Manchester Airport is a mere 20 minutes’ drive too, as is the region’s motorway network via the airport junction of the M56 or Junction 19 of the M6.
So while it has all the benefits of country living, Heys Green also offers easy access to the rest of the region.