- Attractive mid-terrace period cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- Period style bathroom
- Hand painted kitchen open to dining room
- Private walled courtyard garden
- Convenient location close to The Moor
- Walking distance to the town centre
A charming two bedroom mid-terrace period cottage, with a private walled courtyard garden, situated on a residential road with direct access to The Moor, and only a short walk to the shops and restaurants on King Street.
Sitting room, dining room open to kitchen, two double bedrooms, quality bathroom, attractive courtyard gardens.