- Large and well maintained period house within a short walk of the town centre
- Two excellent reception rooms, three bedrooms and en-suite bathroom
- Upgraded basement and useful attic rooms
- Large attached garage with potential for conversion
- Off-road parking and private walled courtyard
A large 2100 square foot period house occupying a superb position within a stones throw of the town centre, including a large attached garage providing excellent scope for conversion to a huge kitchen/living area overlooking the inner courtyard. Reduced from £625,000!
Entrance hall, lounge, sitting/dining room, kitchen, garden room, three first floor bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom, converted roof space providing two useful rooms and bathroom, which could be opened up to create a large bedroom with en-suite.
Large block paved driveway providing off-road parking/garden area, leading to large attached garage with WC. There is potential for conversion of part/all of the garage to provide additional accommodation if desired (subject to obtaining the necessary permissions).