- Period terraced house in a wonderful central position
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three reception rooms
- Sympathetically updated and very well presented
- Excellent lower ground family room conversion
- Within the St Johns conservation area
- Moments from popular amenities
A generously proportioned period property in the town centres most desirable conservation area. Sympathetically updated with meticulous attention to detail, to provide spacious, bright and characterful accommodation spanning over 1800 square feet over four floors.
Hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and a superb converted cellar into a family room, separate utility room and shower room. Four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, over two upper floors.
Attractive larger than average walled gardens to the rear, laid to astroturf. Outhouse with WC.