- Attractive half-timbered former farmhouse
- Part of which originally dates back to 1631
- Relocated & rebuilt in 1998 in association with Lancaster University archaeology unit
- Maintaining a host of original & reclaimed period features
- Sitting in private gated grounds within the delightful Bostock Hall Estate
- Spacious accommodation presented in beautiful decorative condition
- Four bedrooms (Three en-suite)
- Three principal reception rooms plus kitchen with adjoining breakfast room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, ample parking and double detached garage
A most attractive half-timbered house, situated in charming private grounds within the impressive Bostock Hall Estate, completely re-built in 1998, maintaining a number of period features and offering spacious, high quality accommodation over two floors.
Large reception hall, kitchen, breakfast/day room, utility room, drawing room, dining room, family room, cloakroom/w.c, four bedrooms, four bathrooms (three en-suite), double detached garage.
NB. Bostock Hall lies just under 1km from the proposed HS2 railway line. Although given the position of the house within its own walled gardens we do not feel that this would be an issue, should you require any information, scale maps are available to view in our office.
We are also aware that there was Japanese Knotweed identified at the property by the previous owners, which has undergone a professional eradication treatment.