- Attractive semi-detached converted chapel
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Open plan double reception room and stylish breakfast kitchen
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Landscaped rear garden backing onto fields
- Ample gated driveway and single garage
- Village centre location
- Five minutes drive to Crewe station
A stunning semi-detached period house, occupying a favourable position close to the heart of the village, enjoying wonderful far reaching viewing to the rear over adjoining farmland and offering stylishly appointed and versatile accommodation presented in exceptional condition throughout.
Entrance porch, reception hall, breakfast kitchen, utility room, double reception room, two double en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor, first floor gallery landing, two en-suite double bedrooms on the first floor, attractive rear garden backing onto fields, ample gated driveway and single garage.