- Large detached bungalow in a semi-rural location
- Large mature gardens of approximately an acre
- Spacious and versatile reception accommodation
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Planning permission also approved for four detached houses
A large detached bungalow offering spacious and versatile accommodation presented in excellent condition, sitting in extensive gardens of approximately an acre.
Reception hall, sitting room, open plan dining kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms (one on first floor), three bathrooms (two en-suite), large integral twin garage.
NB: Planning permission granted for replacement of existing property with four large detached houses. Cheshire East planning ref. 15/4244C
The plot may also provide an opportunity to retain the bungalow and build fewer houses in the rear garden (subject to obtaining revised planning permission).