- Stunning three-storey Georgian townhouses and semi-detached family houses
- A stunning range of three and four bedroom properties
- Access to the Water Garden through an impressive pair of wrought iron gates.
- Set around a magnificent lawned garden with ancient Cedar Tree
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis courts and gym
Prices starting from £625,000
Situated on the stunning Alderley Park estate, and on the site of the original Manor House next to the arboretum’s beautiful giant redwood, cypress, American red oak and yew trees, is Cedar Square.
The location is perfect for shaded walks under the mature trees in summer, with access to the Water Garden beyond through an impressive pair of wrought iron gates. With a mighty Lebanese Cedar as its centrepiece, the three-storey townhouses and semi-detached homes are arranged for privacy, while being reminiscent of a London square.
Constructed in a classically Georgian style harking back to the original manor, the three and four-bedroomed properties offer spacious accommodation combined with the quality and detail you’d expect from PH.
Follow the link to PH properties web site (attached), to see floorpans, availability and general layout and specification. Sales centre & show home now open!