- Bay fronted period town house with views over the Heath to the front
- Short walk of the town centre and Tatton Park
- Extended family accommodation including 3 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Principle bedroom with dressing room and access to large roof terrace
- Delightful stone flagged walled garden
- Parking for one vehicle to the front
Handsome extended Regency town house with a particularly attractive walled rear garden, occupying a superb position across the road from The Heath and within a short walk of the town centre and Tatton Park.
Enclosed entrance porch, lounge with open fire, dining room with multi-fuel stove, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, utility area, L-shaped family/morning room with fitted drinks bar and double doors to garden, ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room, large principle bedroom with dressing room and access to large roof terrace, modern bathroom with access from main bedroom and landing, further bedroom with en-suite shower room and loft bedroom/home office with roof top views to the rear.
Good size walled and stone flagged garden with timber summer house. Parking for one vehicle to the front.