- Large detached country house in rural location five minutes drive from Tarporley
- 11 Acres of land and extensive mature gardens
- Versatile accommodation comprising a six bed barn and an attached three bed cottage
- Separate detached annexe with office, plus separate guest accommodation with bedroom, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Detached triple garage
- Situated at the end of a long tree lined driveway
- Stunning rural setting
- No chain
A substantial converted barn, with 11 acres, providing exceptionally spacious and versatile accommodation incorporating a six bedroom barn and an attached three bedroom cottage, plus a detached office/annexe.
The property is situated at the end of an impressive tree lined driveway, boasting extensive grounds including formal gardens and a large paddock extending to approximately 11 acres in all, located adjacent to the Whitegate Way, and only five minutes drive to Tarporley.
Main House: Entrance hall, cloakroom, farmhouse style kitchen, morning room, rear hall, utility room, WC, six bedrooms, three bathrooms.
Cottage: Hall/morning room, sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, three bathrooms.
Annexe: Office plus separate guest accommodation with 1 bedroom, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner.
Detached triple garage