- Large detached country house in rural location five minutes drive from Tarporley
- Extensive mature gardens plus 2 acre paddock with option to purchase additional land.
- Versatile accommodation comprising a six bed barn and an attached three bed cottage
- Separate detached annexe with office, plus separate guest accommodation with bedroom, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Detached triple garage
- Situated at the end of a long tree lined driveway
- Stunning rural setting
- No chain
A substantial converted barn, providing exceptionally spacious and versatile accommodation incorporating a six bedroom barn and attached three bedroom cottage, plus a detached office/annexe. Situated at the end of an impressive tree lined driveway, boasting extensive grounds including formal gardens and approximately 2 acres of land, with a further 9 acres available separately, located adjacent to the Whitegate Way, and only five minutes drive to Tarporley.
Main House: Entrance hall, cloakroom, farmhouse style kitchen, morning room, rear hall, utility room, WC, six bedrooms, three bathrooms.
Cottage: Hall/morning room, sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, three bathrooms.
Annexe: Office plus separate guest accommodation with 1 bedroom, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner.
Detached triple garage