- Attractive semi-detached former mill house cottage
- Sitting in lovely grounds of nearly 2.5 acres bordering a river
- Spacious and versatile accommodation in excess of 2200 sq ft
- Stunning waterside setting
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms plus conservatory and breakfast kitchen
A charming semi-detached Grade II * listed former mill house, sitting in NEARLY 2.5 ACRES of gardens and paddock land BORDERING THE RIVER CROCO, in a delightful rural location on the edge of Holmes Chapel village.
Dining hall, kitchen breakfast room, utility store room, sitting room, conservatory, large living room, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms. Attractive gardens, large mature paddock and parking for several cars.