- Attractive semi-detached former mill house cottage
- Sitting in lovely grounds of nearly 2.5 acres bordering a river
- Spacious and versatile accommodation in excess of 2200 sq ft
- Stunning waterside setting
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms plus conservatory and breakfast kitchen
A charming semi-detached Grade II * listed former mill house, sitting in nearly 2.5 acres of gardens and grounds bordering the River Croco, in a delightful rural location on the edge of Holmes Chapel village.
Dining hall, kitchen breakfast room, utility store room, sitting room, conservatory, large living room, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms.