- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian town house
- Double reception room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Attractive presentation throughout
- Fabulous central position with pretty courtyard garden
- Secure underground parking space available at extra cost
- No onward chain
An exquisite Grade II listed Georgian town house in a lovely central position within the town centre conservation area, offering beautifully presented accommodation that has been refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout, over recent years. With a delightful garden at the rear and a secure underground parking space available by separate negotiation.
Large double reception room with fireplace, study area, lovely kitchen with granite tops and comprehensive range of appliances, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and dressing areas. Very useful outside store room/potential home office. Pretty courtyard garden ideal for entertaining.
Council tax band E